-
September 1st, 2004, 08:25 AM
#1281
Senior Hostboard Member
Gonna play NeverWinter Nights, or NFSU. [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
September 1st, 2004, 10:16 AM
#1282
Senior Hostboard Member
-
September 1st, 2004, 10:49 AM
#1283
Senior Hostboard Member
Guess what, I'm gonna get halo this week!
-
September 1st, 2004, 12:59 PM
#1284
Inactive Member
I assume for the PC. This is good, for it means i get to (at long last) shoot Hyper.
-
September 1st, 2004, 01:26 PM
#1285
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, for teh PC, and every one can beat me down to hell, 'cause I'm a complete beginner. lol
-
September 1st, 2004, 01:33 PM
#1286
Inactive Member
Well, i think i'm the only person who has Halo PC here. Even so, i will play with and teach you uber skills for Halo.
Oh yea, i've been playing this cool catgirl game for the PSX. It's called Kitty on your lap and is said to be really, really rare.
-
September 1st, 2004, 01:36 PM
#1287
Senior Hostboard Member
Cool, thankz, okay. lol I'll get it this week, I'll tell it to ya guys.
-
September 1st, 2004, 11:58 PM
#1288
Inactive Member
Who here knows how to backpack reload in Halo?
-
September 2nd, 2004, 09:19 AM
#1289
Inactive Member
I do, but i don't use it often because i forget.
-
September 2nd, 2004, 09:41 AM
#1290
Senior Hostboard Member
In the heat of battle, you tend not to worry about those tricks, or at least i dont. Then again, i havent won a game of Halo online yet, at least not without the help of my friends in team play anyway.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 02, 2004 06:44 AM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks